Anatomical models to explain and inform patients, caregivers & clients
Unique patient-specific models
High precision of the anatomical region
Reactivity of production & delivery
Reduced design cost
Explore the human body with 3D printing
Some key figures on the use of anatomical models:
« In 47.5% of cases, 3D model helped redefining the surgical approach »Israel Valverde et al. Three-dimensional printed models for surgical planning of complex congenital heart defects: an international multicentre study, European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Volume 52, Issue 6, December 2017, Pages 1139–1148
Respondents felt that the use of 3-D models will “very likely” improve the quality of care (88%[15 of 17]), improve surgical outcomes (82%[14 of 17]), improve the surgical approach (71% [12 of 17]),and improve patient safety (65% [11 of 17])Matsumoto JS, Morris JM, Rose PS. 3-Dimensional Printed Anatomic Models as Planning Aids in Complex Oncology Surgery. JAMA Oncol. 2016 Sep 1;2(9):1121-2. doi: 10.1001/jamaoncol.2016.2469. PMID: 27533241.
Unique 3D printed anatomical models for everyday issues
BONE 3D offers personalized support for the construction of your anatomical model project.
You are caregiver
Gain surgical ‘experience’ and communicate about your operations
- Tools with a “patient-specific” physical 3D representation of the region of interest to prepare your surgeries.
Example: design of a cancerous scapula or bronchus model from a patient scant
- Fun and clear teaching aids to promote therapeutic education of your patients.
Example: creating a lung model
- Modern training aids for your care teams. Example: production of a skull to illustrate a maxillofacial surgery on a child
You are healthcare industry
Value your image and your healthcare products
- Demo templates to stand out at promotional events, workshops or for your company’s premises.
Example: producing a demo kit
- A personalized design, in accordance with the branding of your brand. Example: realization of models for your product showcase
- An impressive potential thanks to the variety of transparencies and materials to highlight the added value of your products during demonstrations.
- Media to highlight your medical devices and train your sales people